Sunday, July 29, 2007

Depends. Break thru. No! A good break thru!

I have been working on my campaign for Depends. Yes. Those Depends. I really had a break through on it. My ad is about taking away people's shame over the product. It is about getting back to being active and having a full life, in the face of a problem. There are estimated to be 18-20 million people in the US suffering from incontinence. My ad has the tag line "Declare your InDEPENDence." The ads include a scroll made to look like the Declaration of Independence that include positive affirmations for the reader to make. They mentally "sign" the affirmations.
My concept could really help people! Wow! By looking at the product from the eyes of someone who suffers from the condition, I made an ad that could really help people feel better about themselves. Holy Shii.....Oooooppsss! Ha Ha!
Maybe no one else would have thought of it this way! Damn! I really am surprised at this, and myself! Maybe I can do good with ads. This could help so many people. Wow. Wow. Now I just need to send this to Depends as a spec commercial. John.

5 comments:

Some Guy said...

It's all good until you get a product like Head-On, or Depends with STD cream.

Adguy? said...

Where is my sidebar? It has disapeared.

chrissy said...

i guess it all "depends" on how you look at it.

Jaime said...

aahahhaha. we had to work on this product in ad concepting class last week called Alli, the diet pill that makes you have crazy diarrhea if you eat too much. maybe they could do a cross promotional campaign with Depends.

Funny, I Don't Feel Dead. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElgkLZX401E
YouTube French Condom Commerical- Kicking and Screaming.

John this is the funniest commercial I have ever seen.